Taste NY Market at SUNY Cobleskill Carriage House

SUNY Cobleskill Carriage House

Counties Served
Schoharie
Address

126 Schoharie Parkway North
Cobleskill, NY 12043
United States

Details

Located inside of the College’s historic Carriage House Café and General Store, the Taste NY Market will be operated by SUNY Cobleskill students and is integrated into the existing store, which brings members of the community together around locally made and grown farm-fresh goods. 

The majority of the SUNY Carriage House inventory, 90%, is either campus-made or locally produced in Schoharie County, while the other 10% is made up of items that are produced in other parts of New York State. 

Products Offered

ProducerProcessing CityProducts
Adirondack BeveragesScotiaflavored waters
Avital’s ApiariesNewfieldbody care items
Backyard BrineCutchoguesauces and pickles
Bear's FruitBrooklynflavored kombucha
Carpe InsectaeSaranacpet bug spray
Cedar + PearlLake Georgehand crafted ornaments
Chad Evans Wood ShopSharonhandcrafted wood items
Charlotteville General StoreCharlottevillecoffee
Chateau RoyalLewistonfrozen meats
Chip'n Dipped ChocolatierHuntingtonflavored chocolate bars
Clark Farms CreameryDelhimilk products
Cooperstown Maple WorksCooperstownmaple syrups and sugar
CynlaCatskillhandmade stickers
Damn Good FoodsStillwaterbeef jerkey
Delightfully DeliciousRochesterdog treats and soaps and waxes
Edsall Hill DairyCobleskilldairy products
Family Farmstead DairyWorcestercheese, buttermilk, kefir and butter
Farm to Table FoodsChappaquaorganic oatmeal
Fat Crow GourmetTroysauces and jams
Fly Creek Cider MillFly Creekcaramel corn
Hal's New YorkMaspethseltzer, soda and chips
Harney & Sons Fine TeasMillertonspecialty teas
Harpersfield  CheeseJeffersoncheese
Healthy Gourmet KitchenGlenvilledips and soups
HoneyGramzNew Yorkhoney varieties
Hot Crispy OilAlbanyflavored cooking oil
Hudson Illustration Co.Hudsonstickers and magnets
Hudson Valley Marshmallow CompanyBeacongourmet marhsmallows and graham crackers
ImmuneSchein Ginger ElixirsSaugertiesginger elixars
Jamie's FarmNYCflavored granola
JLS HandcraftedWorcesterhand crafted jewelry
Jones Family FarmHerkimercream cheese
KareBear's KraftsCobleskillknitted crafts
Kerber's FarmHuntingtoncookie/ cocoa mix
Larry'sAlbanysalsa
Life is GrruffGreenportdog treats
Limesprings FarmEast Springfield Spiringsmaple syrup and fresh vegetables (in season)
Little Woodland CottageSchenevusscented candles
Lupo'sEndicottsub sauce
Martin's Handmade PretzelsMoirapretzels and mustard
MomofukuNYCnoodles and seasonings
Moshi®Brooklynsparkling matcha
New Hope MillsAuburnbaking mixes
Our Daily EatsAlbanyhealthy seeds
Outsiders KitchenMargaretvilleflavored pretzel pieces
Peanut Butter & Co.NYCflavored peanut butter
Perry's Ice CreamAkronice cream
Pixie's PreservesWaterfordfruit jams
PopinsanityAirmontgourmet popcorn
Pupster BakeryNYCgourmet dog treats
Red Jacket OrchardsGenevafruit jams and butters
Ric Orlando’s BestWest Hurleysauces and seasonings
Rulison Honey FarmsAmsterdamflavored honeys
Saranac® F.X. Matt Brewing Co.Uticaflavored sodas
Saratoga GarlicSaratogaaioli
Sfoglini PastaWest Coxsackiepasta
Sinfully Sweet CaféHomerspecialty fudge
Small Town CulturesPlattsburghfermented veggies
Stephens FarmRichfield Springsfrozen meats
Sunstruck FarmCobleskillhoney and pottery
SUNY Cobleskill - School of Agriculture and Natural ResourcesCobleskillmilk, cheese, eggs and hydroponic veggies
Ted's Hot DogsBuffalosauces
Toonie Moonie Organics™Oneontamarshmallow cream
Tree Juice Maple SyrupArkvilleflavored maple syrups
Van-Dale FarmsCentral Bridgeflavored honeys
Y-Not Dog CookiesMayfielddog treats
Yo Pitts! FoodsNYCflavored mustards

Store Hours

Monday – Thursday: 9:00am - 3:00pm Friday: 9:00am - 2:00pm Saturday: closed Sunday: closed