Saratoga Beer Week is proud to announce the fifth annual Cider Night! Friday, February 21st the Saratoga Springs City Center from 6pm-9pm!
Enjoy 3 hours of hard cider sampling from more than 30 cideries from all over the country! Also enjoy live music and food available for purchase.
- Free parking available throughout Downtown Saratoga
- Designated Driver tickets are $10 and are available at the door only
- If the event sells out in advance, DD tickets will still be available at the door
- Must be 21 years or older, no children can attend
- LAST POUR will be at 8:50pm. This means no samples will be poured after this time
- No outside food or beverage – BUT, pretzel necklaces are encouraged
- ID check will begin approximately 30 minutes prior to doors opening
- There will be a line upon entering but it will move quickly
- Everyone who has their ticket, can proceed to the same entry line
- Attendees may not leave with any cider, no exceptions will be made
For more information, visit: www.americaontap.com.